New HSDL Featured Topic: Nuclear Weapons
The Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL) is proud to announce the addition of a new Featured Topic: Nuclear Weapons. The topic is meant to provide users with significant resources on issues related to nuclear weapons, including, but not limited to, nuclear energy, securing fissile material, nuclear strategy, nonproliferation, nuclear waste disposal, health impacts, and more. The resources are categorized under “General Resources”; “Government Reports”; “Hearings & Testimony”; “Studies & Reports”; “Treaties & International Agreements”; and “Websites”. Some of the resources that can be found on this Featured Topic list are:
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty: Background and Current Developments [February 15, 2013]
- Serial No. 112-110: Preventing Nuclear Terrorism: Does DHS Have an Effective and Efficient Nuclear Detection Strategy? Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, Second Session, July 26, 2012
- Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons
- Report on Nuclear Employment Strategy of the United States Specified in Section 491 of 10 U.S.C.
- Global Zero U.S. Nuclear Policy Commission Report: Modernizing U.S. Nuclear Strategy, Force Structure and Posture
The Nuclear Weapons Featured Topic is accessible from the HSDL home page. An HSDL account is required to view this as well as the other Featured Topics. The featured items will be continually updated as new reports are published. A complete list of all Featured Topics can be accessed here.
Article formerly posted at https://www.hsdl.org/blog/newpost/view/s_4894