International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure
From the conference website:”We invite you to attend ASCE’s International Conferences on Sustainable Infrastructure (ICSI)! This conference of civil engineers, urban architects, policy makers, technology experts, and related professionals will provide a showcase for the latest developments and advancements in design, construction, technology, policy and education related to sustainable infrastructure and offers a forum to discuss and debate future directions for the 21st Century.”
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn from and network with industry leaders and sustainable infrastructure practitioners from around the world.
- Learn from successful case studies and examples of sustainable infrastructure.
- Understand industry trends and policies leading to sustainable development.
- Share latest advances in sustainable infrastructure planning, design, and construction.
- Learn about new tools and latest research to support sustainable infrastructure.
- Learn how to plan infrastructure project financing.