CRS Around the World: Cuba, El Salvador, Iran and Venezuela
At the HSDL we collect Congressional Research Service reports on a variety of topics. Here are some recently added reports about international relations and concerns:
- Cuba: U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances [April 10, 2015] by Mark P. Sullivan
- El Salvador: Background and U.S. Relations [April 9, 2015] by Clare Ribando Seelke
- Iran: Interim Nuclear Agreement and Talks on a Comprehensive Accord [March 27, 2015] by Kenneth Katzman, Paul K. Kerr, Mary Beth D. Nikitin & Michael John Garcia
- Iran: U.S. Concerns and Policy Responses [April 14, 2015] by Kenneth Katzman
- Venezuela: Background and U.S. Relations [April 1, 2015] by Mark P. Sullivan
If you like CRS reports as much as we do, it’s interesting to note that Kenneth Katzman and Mark Sullivan, two of the most prolific CRS authors in the CRS collection, have FOUR new reports between them.
As always, CRS reports are available to the public at the Homeland Security Digital Library, no login required.
Article formerly posted at https://www.hsdl.org/blog/newpost/view/br-crs-around-the-world-cuba-el-salvador-iran-and-venezuela