ABSTRACT

CDC: Carbon Monoxide   [open html - 98KB]

This webpage is maintained by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The webpage provides information and resources on Carbon Monoxide. "Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas that can cause sudden illness and death if inhaled. When power outages occur during natural disasters and other emergencies, the use of alternative sources of fuel or electricity for heating or cooking can cause CO to build up in a home, garage, or camper and to poison the people and animals inside."

Publisher:
Copyright:
Public Domain
Retrieved From:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: http://www.cdc.gov/
Format:
html
Media Type:
text/html
URL:
Help with citations